1 Point Offer: Find a Site Error / Typo

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 Point Offer: Find a Site Error / Typo

Post by W00tbeer1 on Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:17 am

Hey guys, I have a 1 point offer here for you. For each typo or error in the site that you find, you will earn 1 point. It's easy, simple, and quick. Just don't go crazy looking for an error Razz

Here are the Rules and Requirements:

1. Once you find a typo or an error, please post it here. Once I change the error or typo, you will earn your point. If I believe that it wasn't an error or a typo, you won't earn any points.

W00tbeer1
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 425

Registration date : 2008-07-07

View user profile http://www.warc.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Re: 1 Point Offer: Find a Site Error / Typo

Post by ShadowEW on Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:23 am

LoL, fair enough..I'm do a quick scan through the site.. ^_^

\(^▽^*)__いらっしゃ~いっ__(*^▽^)/

The views expressed in this message are in no way the official views of WARC and are of a personal nature.
ShadowEW
WARC Staff
WARC Staff

Number of posts : 272

Registration date : 2008-07-16

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/shadowew

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowEW on Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:25 am

Err this isnt a typo.. but its importent... on the actual WARC site, not forum, the news hasn't been updated

\(^▽^*)__いらっしゃ~いっ__(*^▽^)/

The views expressed in this message are in no way the official views of WARC and are of a personal nature.
ShadowEW
WARC Staff
WARC Staff

Number of posts : 272

Registration date : 2008-07-16

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/shadowew

Back to top Go down

Post by W00tbeer1 on Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:26 am

ShadowEW wrote:Err this isnt a typo.. but its importent... on the actual WARC site, not forum, the news hasn't been updated

Oh wow, I totally forgot about that section.
+1 Point Very Happy

W00tbeer1
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamer4life on Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:32 pm

Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Sad Evil or Very Mad Oh so i guess the like 20+ errors i have found dont count then including the awesome cool one on the codes page with the castlevania thing where it looked like castleva nia. And plus the helping with the <[br]> stuff 2 help the ar codes looks neat and right. Wow i did all that 4 nothing

Sig and avvy coming soon its gonna be kickass. Its being made by a friend of mine.
Gamer4life
WARC Staff
WARC Staff

Number of posts : 324

Registration date : 2008-07-12

View user profile http://gamer4life.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post by abom66 on Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:48 pm

gamer4life wrote:Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Sad Evil or Very Mad Oh so i guess the like 20+ errors i have found dont count then including the awesome cool one on the codes page with the castlevania thing where it looked like castleva nia. And plus the helping with the <[br]> stuff 2 help the ar codes looks neat and right. Wow i did all that 4 nothing
dont feel like your the only 1. i tested some codes and helped out alot and stuff to but i didnt get points for that. Smile
abom66
WARC Staff
WARC Staff

Number of posts : 225

Registration date : 2008-07-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamer4life on Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:04 pm

Dude i am the biggest help on this forum i have helped the most and even given ideas 2 improve the site and yeah i even gave W00t the friend code idea and a indtroduce yourself and spam and chat ideas i have done html coding 4 the ar codes and helped with errors i got 0 points and u got 10 and the only reason im sating somethig is because i speak my mind and i beleive i deserve at least 30 or 40 so points im even atm working on more html coding 4 the ar codes section i mean come on u have 2 give credit where credit is due. And that ladies and gentleman is gamer4life speakig his mind this statement has been brought 2 u by the letter A as in ANGER and by the number 666 thanks 4 reading

Sig and avvy coming soon its gonna be kickass. Its being made by a friend of mine.
Gamer4life
WARC Staff
WARC Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by abom66 on Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:06 pm

gamer4life wrote:Dude i am the biggest help on this forum i have helped the most and even given ideas 2 improve the site and yeah i even gave W00t the friend code idea and a indtroduce yourself and spam and chat ideas i have done html coding 4 the ar codes and helped with errors i got 0 points and u got 10 and the only reason im sating somethig is because i speak my mind and i beleive i deserve at least 30 or 40 so points im even atm working on more html coding 4 the ar codes section i mean come on u have 2 give credit where credit is due. And that ladies and gentleman is gamer4life speakig his mind this statement has been brought 2 u by the letter A as in ANGER and by the number 666 thanks 4 reading
Crying or Very sad jeez, take a chill pill...
abom66
WARC Staff
WARC Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamer4life on Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:52 pm

I have a right 2 writeor voice what i feel read the constitution abom

Gamer4life
WARC Staff
WARC Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by abom66 on Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:56 pm

gamer4life wrote:I have a right 2 writeor voice what i feel read the constitution abom
it also says to take a chill pill every now and then Mad
abom66
WARC Staff
WARC Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamer4life on Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:02 pm

It does not. Where show me. And im sory if u dont like that i speak my mind its just the way i am. and tell me this if u were working hard on something wouldnt u want credit and i better not hear u say no u wouldnt because that would be a blatent lie. now lets all just calm down and let my opinion and voice be heard.

Gamer4life
WARC Staff
WARC Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by abom66 on Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:05 pm

gamer4life wrote:It does not. Where show me. And im sory if u dont like that i speak my mind its just the way i am. and tell me this if u were working hard on something wouldnt u want credit and i better not hear u say no u wouldnt because that would be a blatent lie. now lets all just calm down and let my opinion and voice be heard.
Rolling Eyes ok, lets stop
abom66
WARC Staff
WARC Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamer4life on Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:08 pm

Ok good live long opinion live long and prosper.

Gamer4life
WARC Staff
WARC Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by W00tbeer1 on Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:13 pm

gamer4life wrote:Dude i am the biggest help on this forum i have helped the most and even given ideas 2 improve the site and yeah i even gave W00t the friend code idea and a indtroduce yourself and spam and chat ideas i have done html coding 4 the ar codes and helped with errors i got 0 points and u got 10 and the only reason im sating somethig is because i speak my mind and i beleive i deserve at least 30 or 40 so points im even atm working on more html coding 4 the ar codes section i mean come on u have 2 give credit where credit is due. And that ladies and gentleman is gamer4life speakig his mind this statement has been brought 2 u by the letter A as in ANGER and by the number 666 thanks 4 reading

Sorry man Sad
I know you did a lot in the past, but I don't count past actions. I'll give you 10 points for finding tons of errors for me. Very Happy

W00tbeer1
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by abom66 on Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:14 pm

W00tbeer1 wrote:

Sorry man Sad
I know you did a lot in the past, but I don't count past actions. I'll give you 10 points for finding tons of errors for me. Very Happy
Neutral
abom66
WARC Staff
WARC Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by W00tbeer1 on Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:21 pm

abom66 wrote:
W00tbeer1 wrote:

Sorry man Sad
Neutral

Yeah I know it seems a bit unfair, but he put in so much effort before I implemented this new feature to the Forums.

W00tbeer1
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamer4life on Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:24 pm

Lets haggle how about 15.

Gamer4life
WARC Staff
WARC Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by W00tbeer1 on Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:26 pm

gamer4life wrote:Lets haggle how about 15.

Hehe, pushing your luck.
Just find new errors and i'll award points for those! Very Happy

W00tbeer1
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamer4life on Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:30 pm

oh come onnnnnnnnnnnn that aint fair there arent any more errors.
And also i know im a mod but im still not seeing my mod panel/selection of abilities/actions i can do as a moderator is this an error.

Gamer4life
WARC Staff
WARC Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by W00tbeer1 on Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:33 pm

gamer4life wrote:oh come onnnnnnnnnnnn that aint fair there arent any more errors.
And also i know im a mod but im still not seeing my mod panel/selection of abilities/actions i can do as a moderator is this an error.

Nope this isn't an error. I've been trying to figure out how to give you the status. I'm working on it Razz

W00tbeer1
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamer4life on Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:36 pm

ok go 2 the admin panel then 2 the area that talks about the member the click on special rights and it should be there somewhere hold on let me go heck my sites admin panel and make sure.

Gamer4life
WARC Staff
WARC Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by abom66 on Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:51 pm

gamer4life wrote:oh come onnnnnnnnnnnn that aint fair there arent any more errors.
affraid how can you be pushing for more points for doing nothing! your lucky you got 10! I got 10 for making videos, and you got ten for begging Mad
abom66
WARC Staff
WARC Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamer4life on Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:01 pm

ok u go 2 admin panel >user & groups >click the the users name of whom u want 2 be a mod then scroll down till u c rank title choose moderator from the drop down box and then click save and then u make a group with the name moderators then add those specific people 2 that group and that should do it if not ill let u know. And ill try and figure it out or u can go 2 help page at http://www.forumotion.com.
EDIT:how fucking dare u abom dont even go there ask W00t who helped the most in making his main page error free and looking nice and is still doing it by looking 4 errors and doing html coding and he will say me i dont and cant beleive your even gonna go there i am so fucking pissed right now at u god.

Gamer4life
WARC Staff
WARC Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by sonicspeed13 on Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:04 pm

Okay I beleive Me or Any Other Person of the forum should Swear so please Keep it clean I know your mad at him but try to talk it over through PM instead of Topics? Okay...... Please don't be mad at me I'm only making a point! Suspect

Last edited by sonicspeed13 on Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mispelled Through)
sonicspeed13
WARC Staff
WARC Staff

Number of posts : 17

Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile http://www.Cheatz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sonicspeed13 on Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:07 pm

gamer4life wrote:ok u go 2 admin panel >user & groups >click the the users name of whom u want 2 be a mod then scroll down till u c rank title choose moderator from the drop down box and then click save and then u make a group with the name moderators then add those specific people 2 that group and that should do it if not ill let u know. And ill try and figure it out or u can go 2 help page at http://www.forumotion.com.
EDIT:how fucking dare u abom dont even go there ask W00t who helped the most in making his main page error free and looking nice and is still doing it by looking 4 errors and doing html coding and he will say me i dont and cant beleive your even gonna go there i am so fucking pissed right now at u god.

Yeah see what I mean. Profanity isn't allowed as of what I have heard. But everyone forgives right! Very Happy I like smilys.... Very Happy Oh yes and let's stay on topic after this!
sonicspeed13
WARC Staff
WARC Staff

Number of posts : 17

Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile http://www.Cheatz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next